Check Processing

Main Content

Accounts Payable processes checks to be issued through AIS.


  • Employee and Student address changes must be updated by completing a Change of Address form for payroll purposes. Please mail the completed form to Payroll (MC 6820) and Human Resources - Benefits (MC 6520)

  • The Bursar must have Student change of address information updated on or through their office for refund checks to be mailed to the correct address.


  • Accounts Payable will try to obtain the correct address and re-send the check. If a correct address can’t be obtained within 6 months of the date on the check, it will be placed in the escrow account.

  • If a check has been lost or sent to an incorrect address, contact Accounts Payable at 536-2351 or email the correct information to


  • If a stop payment needs to be made, contact Accounting Services at 536-2351.