Forms that are specific to the Accounting Services Department are listed as links below along with a short description of each.
Financial Transaction Forms
- AIS P-Card Correction Form - Used to make corrections to the budget purpose or the object code of a p-card transaction.
- Transfer Voucher - Used to make transfers between accounts.
- EFT Payment Notification - Used to notify Accounting Service that an electronic funds transfer has taken place and to expect a deposit.
- Financial Review Checklist - Used to assist departments with documenting the monthly review of financial records.
- Bursar Deposit Change Form - Used to make corrections to deposits made at the Bursar’s Office.
AIS User Account Forms
- AIS User Form - Used to request, change, or revoke access to the Administrative Information System (AIS).
Account Maintenance Forms
- Delegation of Fiscal Officer Authority - Used to authorize or revoke Fiscal Officer delegation for a budget purpose only. *Note - This does not grant authority to sign for a Fiscal Officer on anything other than the fiscal operation of a particular budget purpose. To help assist you with the completion of this form we have included detailed instructions.
- Request New Budget Purpose or Unit / Change in Budget Purpose or Unit - Used to request or discontinue a Budget Purpose Value or Unit, replace a Fiscal Officer or Unit officer, move a Budget Purpose to another Unit, change a Budget Purpose title, or change the name of an existing Unit. To help assist you with the completion of this form we have included detailed instructions.